WEB ANALYTICS ANALYST - 6 MONTHS - £350pd OUTSIDE IR35 - REMOTE
Loriens client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Analytics Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will sit within the Service Design function which offers a range of capability to the organisation including UX, Service Designers, BAs and Agile Coaches, amongst others. The role provides web analytics data to development teams to track, monitor and improve their web-based offerings (both internal and external).
Day to day you will;
- Design and execute quantitative research studies for & with customers
- Undertake secondary / desk research when identified as needed
- Undertake research applying government standards & ethics
- Ensure compliance with data protection legislation
- Will clearly and confidently communicate research findings to colleagues, stakeholders and senior staff.
Essential Skills / Background / Experience
- Able to manage stakeholders' expectations and be flexible.
- Has the ability to apply a digital understanding to their work.
- Is able to identify and implement solutions for assisted digital.
- Designs research instruments for use across multiple products and services.
- Leads others to make good design decisions based on data and evidence.
- Able to make decisions characterised by medium levels of risk and complexity.
- Can identify and understand constraints, and is able to communicate these and work within them.
- Capable of ensuring standards are being met.
- Gives direction on which quantitative research tools and methods to use.
- Experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
- Able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- Able to work collaboratively within a group, actively networking with others and engaging in varying types of feedback choosing the appropriate time
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search