assyst ITSM Content Administrator
My Public Sector client is looking for an ITSM Content Administrator to join their team in Edinburgh on a 6-month initial contract.
- Provide full details of the role including "outputs" that the Interim will be expected to produce including target dates
- Manage the content with our IT Service Management (assyst) application including.
- creation and update of user-focused content as required
- Ensuring consistency between content
- quality checking site content to ensure it meets agreed standards and, if required, providing feedback to colleagues with editing responsibilities
- proof reading content
- monitoring, logging and, if appropriate, acting on feedback from users
The following competencies apply to this role:
- Communications and Engagement
Candidates are expected to have the following essential skills:
- excellent customer care and communication skills,
- strong web writing skills and use of plain English,
- experience of using a style guide to produce consistent content to tight deadlines,
- excellent organisational skills,
- experience of using content management systems to create and manage content,
- experience of working within a Service Delivery environment,
- experience and skills in managing content for an online portal, and
- experience of writing to a high level and to an audience.
- an awareness of Agile, ITIL and Service Management methodologies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted