Digital Product Manager
Our retail client are looking for a Digital Product Manager with experience in Design Systems to join them on a contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Product Manager who will be responsible for maximising the value of the Product, minimising risk and helping build agility into the process. You will be the subject matter expert within your assigned Product team, representing the voice of the customer, end user and business stakeholders and developing deep empathy within a complex and rapidly changing environment.
What will you be doing?
- Create an inspiring vision for the Product outcome using industry, customer and business insights that supports the broader strategy and vision for Digital Product development
- Build, own and manage a Product Backlog that is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Development team will work on next, providing clarity on the value it will deliver and alignment to the overall objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Write requirements and ensure that the Development team have an adequate quantity and quality of stories ready for each Sprint
- Lead in the creation of functional and nonfunctional requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Development teams
- Deliver effective and timely communication of your Product roadmap
- Effectively manage, engage and work collaboratively with stakeholders, ensuring they are aligned behind the products goals and kept up to date with progress
- Continually manage the effectiveness of the Product and ensure a balance of tech and design debt alongside customer and commercial value
- Manage scope and track progress of releases, ensuring features are handed over to end users effectively and impact of development effort is understood
- Participate in the Product Ownership community of practice, looking for ways to continually improve both as an individual and a collective
What you'll have
- Experience leading others within a Product team using an Agile development methodology (such as SCRUM or Kanban)
- Technical understanding of systems and processes
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, stakeholders and timelines
- Understanding the commercial effectiveness of your products married with a focus on customer centricity
What else could you bring?
- Experience of defining and delivering Minimum Viable Products, running A/B tests and making data oriented decisions
- Understanding of customer interaction design/UX design/front-end development and UX/UI design principles
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search