Senior Technical Architect Manager
6 month contract
£950 per day, inside IR35
Hyrbid role - on site & remote
Are you a skilled Technical Architect with the ability to see big-picture concepts and a talent for developing innovative solutions? If so, we would love to have you lead the expansion of our Technical Architect practice; encouraging adherence to process and coaching your team to successfully deliver change across our platforms.
- Own the Technical Architecture practice across our platforms.
- Lead, motivate and inspire your team of Technical Architects and Engineers.
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting Technical Architects to realise their potential.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect practice to ensure strategic roadmaps and adherence with principles and standards aligned to support the Technical Architecture practice.
- Innovate and develop new standards, policies, and procedures for architectural design and engineering work as necessary to minimise costs and maximise efficiency.
- Through your team assess potential projects for feasibility by researching and analysing associated technology, design requirements, governmental regulations, and market demand.
- Introduce and lead initiatives to proactively manage the reduction of technical debt on our platforms.
- Act as an ambassador with IT partners and business stakeholders for joint ownership and management of technical and business changes to our platforms.
- Leading your team to identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
- Communicate practice objectives, process and successes to key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership, key stakeholders and other colleagues as required to maximise the value of our platform architecture.
- Remain up to date with current and trending elements of design, development and architecture best practice by reading industry publications, blogs and attending professional development courses and events as time permits.
- Proven experience of contributing on or managing enterprise-wide technical architecture projects.
- Solid understanding of key architectural concerns such as availability, scalability, operability and maintainability.
- Knowledge and experience of the application of modern architecture principles and patterns.
- Experience of architectural delivery on multiple enterprise, manufacturing and/or e-commerce platforms.
- Experience in implementing and shaping the technical strategy on IT platforms.
- Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with presentation techniques.
- Ability to effectively lead and inspire a team.
- 'Can-do' attitude.
- Desirable - scaled agile.
Are you interested? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search