Google Cloud Data Architect - Contract
My client a top pharmaceutical company are looking for a Google Cloud Data Architect to join their team on a 6-month contract working remotely. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company.
- Create business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of GCP and hybrid cloud
- Develop solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, secure, and reliable platforms and architectures on GCP full-stack.
- Deep, hands-on design and development background in GCP, across a wide range of GCP services;
- Experience in implementing applications onto cloud platforms and usage of their major components in order to define cloud native application architectures such as Micro-services, Service Mesh or Data Streaming applications
- Hands on Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible & knowledge of DevOps.
- Experience of architecting Google Data and Integration solutions (DataProc, DataFusion, DataFlow, Pub/Sub)
This is a contract role working for a top pharmaceutical company remotely. Please apply with your CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search