RoleWorking as part of our development team, software engineers work across a range of products constituting our content supply chain. As well assupporting and improving our existing applications, you will also generate new ideas for the team and produce new products.To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. You willalso posses effective communication skills and be comfortable communicating at all levels.We need our engineers to be versatile, team orientated and enthusiastic to take on new problems as we strive to improve and optimise ourcontent supply chain processes.
- Take part in system design and collaborate with other engineers and teams.
- Ensure a high level of quality, usability and maintainability of the systems.
- Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks, gaps, or other areas of concerns.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure good cross-product cooperation.
- Support applications through the full life-cycle, both during development, release, and after release
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted