Cyber Support Co-Ordinator - 9 month contract - inside IR35 - Hybird working.
The role of the Applications and Infrastructure team within the Technology Department is to ensure that all of our systems are designed and built to standard, maintained, up to date in terms of versioning and patching, and operate optimally. We work with the supply chain and our colleagues across our Technology and the business in order to govern our Technology.
Specifically, the purpose of the Cyber Support Coordinator is to support the Technical Architect and Products Owners in the changes and administration of the systems to support the actives requirements being delivered from the Cyber Security Team.
- Knowledge of the aviation/airport or similar industries (e.g. logistics).
- High level knowledge of Cyber Security
- Active Directory administration of users and Groups
- Technical Understanding of the Microsoft suite of products
- Solid track record on working without direct supervision or oversight.
- Good communication skills (written, oral and presentations) to enable effective communication within Applications and Infrastructure Team
- Stakeholder Management skills and experience
- Relevant knowledge or a good appreciation of IT Cyber Security Frameworks e.g.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted