- Data Governance Manager - Informatica Exp
- Remote Based - Occasional Travel to London office.
- 6 month contract - with view to extend
- Inside of IR35 - Will need to go through an Umbrella Solution
My client, a large Bank, is looking for a Data Governance Manager to oversea all things data! Please note, the client is looking for a Manager and not an Analyst.
- Identifies opportunities to increase the Data Governance capability for the Bank
- Uses subject matter expertise to produce outputs/updates to management on how activity is driving Data Governance maturity
- Provision of MI to illustrate level of compliance with Data Management Policy and Heads of Data expectations
- Collaborate with Heads of Data, domains, business units to embed data governance standards
- Have an effective communication and training/education programme in place to ensure that data community are aware of their accountabilities regarding data governance/management.
- Gain understanding of industry standards and applicability to their Data Governance framework
- Management of a team of 1-3 S2 Data Governance Specialists
- Stakeholder management at all levels of the organisation is a key element of the role, from peers, to Directors in all areas of the bank, and across all disciplines in the bank.
- Build robust relationships with Heads of Data,
- Facilitate and coordinate the implementation of data governance related technology and tools.
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent track record of business relationship management including very strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Data Tools Including - Informatica, Collibra, Atlan etc
- Solid practical experience in Data Governance and Data Management
- Experience in shaping and implementing Data Governance related Policies, Frameworks, Standards
- Experience in resolving conflicts around Data Ownership and responsibilities
- Knowledge of external bodies, frameworks, models in support of Data Governance
- Ability to explain complex/technical concepts to the business.
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search