Business Analyst - FMCG Client - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading global brand, are currently looking to hire a Business Analyst to join the team on a contract basis, this would be a Hybrid working role.
In this role you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to gather and document requirements, map processes as well as supporting in planning, setting, prioritising, and evaluating the work generated to ensure the agreed features and functionality of the product are built, tested, and released with high quality and within approved timelines.
The purpose of the role is to support & lead the delivery of our customer execution agenda through robust planning, business analysis and clear documentation which will facilitate development and delivery.
- Support planning and lead the delivery of new product features and new products within Europe
- Conduct Market Discovery - thoroughly document business requirements in digestible formats
- Manage and facilitate requirement workshops with Business and IT stakeholders
- Document, design and deliver process improvements
- Present requirements to large audiences and be prepared for Q&A
- Understand the end-to-end solution, (technology, data, process) and be able to demonstrate to stakeholders
- Ability to own projects and work with global teams.
- Experience of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Experience in Commercial Execution, CRM, Digital and Marketing Technology
- Commercial and Digital Technology knowledge is preferred, experience working with Global CPG customers
- Experience in LEAN Six Sigma methodology, Agile project delivery methodologies, including previous use of JIRA, Azure Dev Ops, Visio, or Lucid Charts.
- Knowledge or proven experience in Image Recognition and/or Salesforce Products (Experience Cloud, Pardot, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce CMS), certification is a plus. (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Capability to effectively work in cross-functional teams and across geographic regions.
- Ability to partner with and influence global functions, markets, and external partners to deliver on our commitments
- Agile mindset, pragmatic and hands-on to make things happen
If this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search