- Agile Project Manager - GDPR Project Experience
- London - Hybrid Onsite 2/3 days per week
- 6 month contract - view to extend
- Inside of IR35 - Will need to utilise Umbrella Solution
My client is looking for an Agile Programme Manager to help assist with their Records Management projects, specifically GDPR Projects.
This exciting role is a key delivery role that will lead and facilitate a programme of work which will oversee the clients Legal Initiatives, which will ensure we operate within the rules and regulations defined by Legal and their regulators.
- Collaborates with Sponsor and Senior Stakeholders to create product vision and alignment with strategic priorities with stakeholders.
- Contributes to the development of the program vision and roadmap to deliver the outcomes of the initiative, facilitate breaking down the initiatives and epics in to regular cycles of delivery and improve the predictability of delivery
- Communicates product and portfolio vision to their team.
- With the team, accountable for developing and achieving product level KPIs. Manages product(s) with a moderate degree of strategy, scope, and complexity.
- Owns and maintains the product backlog and is accountable for its contents and prioritisation. Accountable for clear, actionable user stories.
- Sets priorities and actively participates in squad/team quarterly planning. Collaborates with more sponsors and senior stakeholders to set priorities for program quarterly planning.
Key Skills & Experience
- Programme Management experience.
- Agile knowledge at a portfolio level
- Prince2 certified
- GDPR Project Experience
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search