PMO Manager - Contract
Working as part of a prestigious Financial Services company, this role works collaboratively with the project team and business stakeholders to understand business change needs, translate these into specific requirements to be addressed by the project and assess the impact of any change.
Key Responsible and knowledge for this role includes:
- Contributes the accurate completion of day-to-day governance activities (ORAs, update of logs and documentation) to ensure risks are effectively managed and escalated as appropriate
- Progresses specific actions that could minimise or mitigate risks identified (e.g. conduct risk, operational risk, credit risk etc.) and ensure 100% completion of mandatory training and any other role specific training required.
- Strong programme / project management and solution delivery skills in various methodologies (waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Previous experience in PMO/project management role supported by business and management experience.
- PRINCE 2 practitioner or external PMO certification.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a PMO Manager. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search