12 month contract
£750 per day, inside IR35
Remote working - offices based in Watford
Our major client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their global, retail team. They are looking for someone with core experience as an Infrastructure Architect, ideally with a background in eCommerce and Retail settings.
- Can define requirements on platform focusing on the aspects of scalability
- Suggest and ensure technical performance (Database Optimization, Network & Application Performance) with expansion in view
- Can put the infra on networks and servers to support multiple site hosting capability
- Some knowledge on networking technology like Load Balancer, Hypervisors, SAN infrastructure etc.
- Provide solution on Monitoring aspects of the multiple site (app dynamics etc.)
- Good experience of networking technology such as F5, firewalls, Akamai (ESP. on Geo Routing)
- Provide leadership in planning and managing on site operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations that would be required for BAU
- Provision in close cooperation with third party service provider an IT infrastructure that is suitable for the group to access and use their business applications
- Ensure system performance and SLA's are met that currently defined or suggest if that needs revising
- Should have the ability to suggest how to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction taking multiple site hosting into account
Are you interested? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search