Salary: £500-£550 Outside IR35
Location: 1-2 days per month in the central London office
A global and well-established data and analytics consultancy. This is a great opportunity for a contract manager looking to join an ambitious and expanding company. You will work on a variety of contracts with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector, working alongside experienced procurement and contract management specialists.
You will be a seasoned Contracts Manager with a strong attention to detail.
- Negotiate supplier contracts
- Assign supplier contracts
- Replicate supplier contracts for various business divisions
- Experience working on technology contracts would be beneficial but is not essential for the second project
- Contract separation would be a bonus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of contracts and sales of the business
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted