This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced C++ engineer to participate in new product development initiatives and take ownership of key projects.
Based out of either their Manchester or London office (hybrid remote - 2 days a week from home), this position is paying between £50k and £70k per annum.
THE COMPANY:With offices in Manchester, London and Denver, this relatively small but very successful software development company has created a suite of backup and disaster recovery products that are used by over 10 million customers world wide, and translated into 13 languages. Founded and led by the developer of the company's first product that was launched 16 years ago, they remain a "software-first" focused organisation with all of their executive management team having come from a software engineering background, resulting in product quality and sound engineering being the priority. They are about to embark on a number of exciting initiatives to move from a hosted to a SAAS solution, expand their product suite, create new product dashboards, as well as create their own cloud storage solution. THE ROLE:This role would be well suited to someone who is product focused, interested in contributing ideas to innovate solutions, wants to influence the entire product life-cycle, and eager to lead a team. DUTIES:
- Assist in the identification and definition of product enhancements
- Participate in product design and implementations
- Write and review code for new features
- Prototype and iterate code development to the final solution
- Lead and work with the development team to identify and resolve complex challenges
- 5+ years C++ development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and detail-oriented skills.
Interested? Email Philip Boltt at Lorien Global
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted