Are you looking to join a company which invests in your training and development? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will be joining one of Europe's largest and most successful national lottery operators. Through their 64,000 points of sale and digital platforms, they serve a market of over 79 million adults, bringing in annual sales of over €17bn.
£35,000 - £40,000
Organise and maintain manager's diaries and make appointments as required for both internal and external meetings; proactively manage all details and changing priorities ensuring sufficient preparation time and over run as appropriate
- Handle all administrative tasks to keep managers' days moving smoothly and efficiently
- Arrange travel, as required, ensuring appropriate VISAs, Covid travel requirements etc. are obtained
- Prepare materials for meetings, including research, agendas, and presentations. Attend meetings, take notes/minutes, and follow up with action items on behalf of the managers
- Have access to highly sensitive information and exercise extreme discretion
- Meet and greet visitors (customers/suppliers/colleagues) ensuring an appropriate welcome on arrival and ensure preparation of meeting room and facilities in advance
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls, post and e-mails are dealt with professionally and efficiently and any, within remit, handled at source or redirected, as appropriate
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, other executive team members and other staff to ensure the smooth running of diaries
Requirements and skills:
- Proven track record as an Executive Assistant in a professional organisation
- A professional manner and the ability to deal with customers, suppliers and colleagues both over the phone and face to face
- Flexible in approach to role requirements
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure, prioritising tasks and workload and managing conflicting demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff across the organisation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted