Pension Project Manager
Duration: 6 months initially
Remote - London office
One of our biggest insurance clients is urgently looking for an Project Manager with extensive pensions experience.
You will be a Project Manager with a primary focus on the management and delivery of Pensions related project across a number of existing pensions administration clients. The successful candidate will play an essential role in leading the deliverables for these projects from the strategy pre work phase through to delivery.
- Achieve project delivery deadlines within scope and budget. Ensure out of scope activity is identified and additional costs managed with the client.
- Drive high quality project governance, risk and issue management.
- Deliver quality updates on programme delivery status to the Client Steering Committee.
- Participation in client Working Groups, calls and technical workshops.
- Co-ordinate internal resources, on and offshore, for the execution of the project delivery plans.
- Identify and efficiently resolve issues identifying solutions which will enable projects to be effectively delivered in accordance with client requirements.
Requirements for this Role:
- Understanding of occupational pensions in particular DB benefits
- Proven experience as a Project Manager 5 Years
- Prince2 experience / qualification preferred
- Proven work experience of delivering technical changes to support Regulatory requirements
- Highly organized, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and strong team skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you this this role is for you, please let us know!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search