Leading Financial Institution in Edinburgh is looking for a Security Analyst to join the team who has - strong expert skills in IAM/Certificate management and great customer skills.
The role will be responsible for the routine maintenance of services, ongoing development, colleague support and delivery of the certificate services. This server is a critical global service and forms a central role in the security strategy and controls framework.
This role is Hybrid with a view to be on site 1 day per week - Fully Remote can be negotiated.
Summary of Key skills:
- Technically minded
- Proven successful support of high-quality, cost-effective services in a complex, high-availability environment.
- Proven support experience in supporting a certificate-based service, ideally based on Entrust software, in a critical environment.
- Basic understanding of Security principles, and tool sets used to deliver and monitor PKI security.
- Experience in working in a front-line IT support service.
- Experience of working with customers.
- Able to build effective relationships and trust with all stakeholders at all levels within the organisation globally.
- Intellectually strong with vision and excellent problem management skills.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you know, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted