Mid-Senior Front End Developer for a Luxury Car brand project
An international creative Studio, that works exclusively with world famous luxury car brand, is looking for a Mid-Weight to Senior Frontend Developer.
You will design and develop the user interface experience of luxury automotive brand
Online Showroom. They have an ambitious roadmap to build upon the Online Showroom that supports the search and purchase experience for their customers.
You will work within a UK based team with additional tech support off-shore (Europe), within a
scrum / stand-up status scenario providing individual updates on workflow / tasks.
This is mostly remote role, with approx. 3-4 days in the London office per month. They offer a salary up to £ 75,000 and benefits including an opportunity to work in another country for 6 weeks where company has office. The tech stack includes Vue.js, Nuxt, Typescript, RESTful API's and AWS.
Responsibilities / Objectives:
- Continued frontend development of an existing platform through which products can be searched for, located, etc.
- To forward think throughout the project, ensuring the platform/code is future proofed to allow for ongoing development with frequent opportunities to refactor code and bring your own engineering excellence to the fore.
- Will need to work within a close multi-discipline team made of designers, UX and engineering specialists, to define solutions that deliver both technically efficient maintainable code and a user experience that enhances the product.
Must have Skills:
- High attention to detail with HTML/CSS/JS
- js / Nuxt / Typescript
- Consuming RESTful API's [Data services / Authentication]
- Mobile first, Media Queries & break points
- Babel/Webpack/SASS/Web Workers
- Excellent understanding of Source Code management / branches / tagging and how source code management is fundamental to delivering a consistently enhanced product.
Your CV is very welcome😊
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted