Integration Project Manager - Hybrid Working - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading brand in the financial sector, are currently looking to hire an Integrations Project Manager to join the company on a hybrid working contract basis.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong Integrations background and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) experience.
- Achieve project delivery deadlines within scope and budget. Ensure out of scope activity is identified and additional costs managed with the client.
- Drive high quality project governance, risk and issue management.
- Co-ordinate internal resources, on and offshore, for the execution of the project delivery plans.
- Identify and efficiently resolve issues identifying solutions which will enable projects to be effectively delivered in accordance with client requirements.
- Relationship management with clients.
Requirements for this Role:
- Integrations and Mergers & Acquisitions experience
- Proven work experience of delivering technical changes to support Regulatory requirements
- Highly organised, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and strong team skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Ability to identify potential issues and dependencies early.
If you feel your skils and experience would make you a good fit for the role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search