Senior Software Engineer
We are working with a major specialist in the cross-border payments and currency exchange market who currently work with businesses to accelerate growth by giving them access to cross-border payments and currency exchange to optimise their needs.
This role is for a Senior Software Engineer who will have the opportunity to join a growing Technology team working alongside Developers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and QA Engineers to ensure a consistently top-class product on a consistent basis to our client's customers.
The role will require you to have previous experience in the following fields but please note experience in payments or financial services is not required.
- Experience developing highly scalable, secure, and resilient applications in C#
- Experience in developing cloud-based applications
- Building HTTP and JSON APIs
- Developing with SQL Server, and ORMs
- TDD and/or Unit Testing
Desirable skills required
- Good knowledge in C#, e.g., syntax and built-in methods
- Experience of .NET Core, EF Core and NServiceBus
- RESTful API design
- Domain Driven design
- Deployment tools & techniques
- Experience developing distributed systems, using queue-based messaging
- Experience developing high scale, transactional systems
- OAuth/OpenID experience
- Local development using Docker
- Commercial Azure development and configuration
Successful candidates will also need to be confident with being able to document as they go.
- Documenting design philosophy (architecture x360s, architectural decision records)
- Documenting components and processes
- Documenting API usage by creating sample apps and example payloads for API documentation
If you are considering a new role in software engineering, then please click through to apply.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted