Linux Engineer - Security Cleared
- Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
- Due to a number of contract wins, we are actively recruiting a security cleared Linux Engineer to work on an initial 6-month contract, with guaranteed contract extensions to work on further upcoming project.
This role will be working on site based in Stevenage or Bracknell (optional), with some opportunity of remote work available.
- The Integration/Linux Engineer will work on the automated deployment of High-Performance Computing and Clustered infrastructure solutions, and will be accountable for:
- designing, developing, and supporting solutions, design documentation to correct potential defects.
- automating, configuring, and deploying Linux (RHEL) environments.
Key experience required:
- HPC skills can be taught, a background in data or analytics would be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience automating, configuring, and deploying Linux (RHEL) environments.
- bash scripting experience coupled with a solid understanding of infrastructure and networking, specifically PXE solutions.
- Ability to modify design documentation to correct potential defects.
- Must have good command line Linux experience (red hat)
- Expertise of working in a team designing, developing and supporting solutions.
- A valid security clearance is required for this role.
- If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search