Technical Project Manager - SC Cleared - Remote
The role is for an experienced Technical Project Manager who has a strong track record of managing teams to deliver infrastructure solutions from high level design through into live operation.
Experience of working in the is beneficial. Experience of working with both waterfall and agile methodologies is required as the project is using SAFe/Agile but there is extensive assurance and governance that will need to be planned using waterfall.
Key experience & Strengths:
- Technically focused Project Manager with experience of Defence IT and Communications infrastructure used on and in support of military operations.
- Track record of effective working relationships with technical staff within a defence or healthcare environment.
- Agile and Waterfall Systems Integration Project Management Skills
- Strong team player able to communicate and manage a hybrid team
- Strong dependency management and implementation activity sequencing
- Analytical skills
- Team Working, personal networking skills
- Presentation skills; presence and credibility in front of customers
- Works under pressure while remaining decisive.
- SC clearance - will be sought as part of role if not already held BUT must be able to achieve SC
- Liaise with stakeholders, support discovery exercise across deployed environments to identify services impacted by the planned migration to Global Connect Networks
- As an output from the deployed environments discovery exercise, identify the tasks required to migrate impacted services
- Liaise with Deployed Technical Infrastructure Architect to validate the tasks required to migrate impacted services and produce a plan, clearly illustrating all tasks, dependencies and timelines.
- Project manage delivery of plan to meet migration timelines utilizing both JIRA (to align with CORTISONE Agile ways of working) and waterfall methodologies (as required)
- To manage the Jira backlog for the implementation team(s) including design, build, test, data migration,etc.
- To manage the implementation team who will include other 3D resources, client resources both military, crown servant and product supplier resources
- To manage the achievement of the governance gates through the life-cycle in alignment with the CORTISONE Delivery Operating Model
- To manage the time, finances and deliverables required to deliver the project objective
- To manage the Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search