Business Change Manager
6 months contract
£600 per day, inside IR35
Malmesbury - Hybrid role, on site & WFH
My major client is looking for a Business Change Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join the team as it continues to evolve and deliver exciting changes for customers.
The Business Change Manager will work across a number of projects associated to and within the Data & Content programme, a key enabler of our clients strategy.
The Business Change Manager will be responsible for:
- planning the business change activities aligned to the overall project plan
- communication and engagement strategies that will take the Data & Content programme on the change journey and support people as they move through the various stages of the change curve
- the business readiness element of the programme, which ensures the business is ready both operationally and commercially for the changes being implemented
- training and hypercare, which will be project specific depending on the requirements, but the need to ensure it is delivered is key
- diligent risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary
- creating, maintaining and reporting all elements of Change documentation
About you - required skills:
- experience in change consulting or already a Business Change Manager
- excellent change management skills using various methodologies to execute change focusing on people, process and the systems/tools, whilst ensuring excellent communication throughout the lifecycle of the project
- demonstrable project management experience where you will have planned and delivered change projects successfully using either some or all of the following methodologies: lean six sigma, agile, waterfall, APMG
- successfully delivered change projects at a regional or global level within a large matrix and structured organisation
- great at comms and engagement, be good at telling the story that supports the objective
- previous experience of delivering and launching new system releases
- able to listen and question, have the ability to solve problems and the ability to see things from different perspectives
- emotionally intelligent and good at relationship building
- extensive experience conducting change impact assessments
- creative and able to bring the change to life
- values driven, care about the people and the business
- collaboration will be key and you will need to roll up your sleeves if and when required
- a self-starter, detail orientated, have a real interest and enjoyment in seeing change through and making things happen
Are you interested? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search