Full Remote Senior PHP Developer- £60k-£70k - Join the world's leading data, insights and consultancy focusing on advising their clients to understand people (how we think, feel, shop, share).
As a Senior PHP Developer you will be working on creating complex web-based applications and core utilities. To do this you will be assisting in; architecting, design, development and implementation.
Location: Fully Remote
- Assist in architecting, design, development, implementation of complex web-based applications and core utilities
- Collaborate with divisional architects, lead engineers and other engineers to set web-based architectural standards for the division
- Understand governing security and compliance policies and ensure web-based applications are designed with security and compliance from the beginning
- Provide a level of mentorship to team members, including outsourced resources
- Ability to develop business domain expertise and provide technical support to SMEs in that business domain
- Assist in coordinating design efforts that span multiple business domains
- Ensure that web-based systems comply with corporate policies and professional standards for security, data integrity, performance
- Assess emerging web technologies and identify opportunities to exploit them for the business
- Know and champion best practices in many areas of web-based engineering (security, usability, testability, reliability, scalability)
- Assist in helping QA to develop quality and performance monitoring programs for specific web-based systems
- Promote and influence design for re-use and change management with an emphasis on anticipation of business changes in a subject area domain and perform code reviews to ensure the same
Our Expectation for the ideal candidate
- Senior level Knowledge and Experience with PHP and Drupal
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as MS Devops and AWS code pipeline
- Ability to communicate creative/innovative ideas to other technical team members and possibly key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and operate with global distributed teams (internal and off-shore)
If you're interested in working for an global leading company that is focus on understanding the heterogeneity and psychology of people, please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted