Our leading UK banking client requires a Digital Solution / Experience Designer to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: Manchester (hybrid working, 1 day in office per week)
Duration: 12 months initial contract with potential extensions
Area: Retail Banking DigiTech
As a Digital Solution / Experience Designer, you'll be working within cross-functional design teams to deliver best-in-class solutions for the bank's digital projects, delivering the usability and market success of our new and current products.
We'll look to you to demonstrate your CX thinking and your ability to problem solve and translate customer insights into designed experiences with end-to-end design thinking and full creative ownership.
- Create: identify meaningful customer problems and create innovative and relevant solutions which keep customer insight at their core using a range of ideation, design and innovation methodologies
- Design: lead the design of customer experiences, technologies, services and processes which deliver against our product strategies and keep customers safe and secure
- Deliver: drive all aspects of the delivery through setting the product vision and owning the definition, management and prioritisation of the backlog, working through agile methodologies to develop and release value to customers
- Perform: Develop and own OKRs and KPIs for success, monitor performance and optimise journeys to achieve objectives
- Protect: Ensuring compliance through effective identification, escalation and resolution of risks and issues
- Manage: Ensuring that our products remain compliant against our Product Lifecycle Policy through regular monitoring, testing and enhancements, as well as ensuring effective budget and resource management of our products
The skills you'll need
- We're looking for someone with experience of delivering customer facing digital solutions for applications and products, with customer focused designs.
- You'll also bring the ability to work well in an agile, fast paced and data driven environment.
We'll also expect you to have :
- Experience in digital delivery, with demonstrable experience as a Product Owner responsible for creating and delivering new products, features, or experiences for B2C products.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with innovation and design thinking methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experienced in dealing with ambiguity and pulling together plans in complex situations to make strategic recommendations.
Please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search