Operations Project Manager (Media Operations) - Contract (outside IR35 - 8 months)
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate Project Manager looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience in change transformation and working closely with stakeholders?
A global and well-established media and marketing organization is searching for a Senior Project Manager to join them.
You'll be a passionate about business change and a great communicator with a history working in media or retail companies that operate on a global scale.
You will be joining a team of project and change specialists. You will also be implementing greater process consistency in how they deliver media services across their markets
- Optimisation of our portfolio of media brands, including monitoring closures against plan through to verified acceptance of a completed brand closure report
- Implementation of the Media SL OD blueprint, flowing top to bottom through consolidated organisation structures & teams. Operationalising scaled service practice areas in accordance with the Master Service Set & consistent Media Service delivery processes across brands & clients to remove waste and increase productivity
- Implementing greater process consistency in how we deliver media services across our markets and client teams. In line with organisation design changes, simplifying and reducing variation within a market
- Integrating the Media and international transformation dependencies, connections, so that transformation and change decisions can be taken by executive leaders holistically
- Improve cost-to-serve and operational rigour in how we operate as a global marketing agency.
- Experienced project manager able to lead other project managers and SMEs and being happy to lean in to get things done
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills and good working knowledge and experience of making change happen
- Experience in global matrix/network organisations/federated environments, managing delivery and influencing change without the benefit of a formal mandate
- Needs to thrive in dynamic ever-changing environment that demand constant flex
- Experience of operational excellence preferred
- Media agency experience preferred
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search