IT Support Analyst (Applications) - Fixed term contract
A public sector company are looking to hire an IT Support Analyst (Applications) to join them on a 24-month fixed term contract basis. You will be involved with the planning, implementing, and controlling activities to combine technology components to create operational systems, products, or services within the Information Systems division.
As an IT Support Analyst (Applications), you will be responsible for the following;
- Providing technical expertise to enable the configuration of system components and equipment for systems testing.
- Resolving queries and requests for information and advice, including investigating incidents and problems relating to IS owned systems and identifying appropriate actions to take, and escalate more specialist and complex queries
- Collaborating with other teams, and where appropriate, 3rd party specialists, to develop and agree software and data integration plans and report on progress.
- Defining complex/new software and data integration builds.
- Ensuring that software and data integration test environments are correctly configured.
- Designing, performing, and reporting results of tests of the software and data integration build.
The key skills & experience required:
- ITIL Foundation
- Unix/Linux OS including shell scripting.
- HR, Payroll and Finance applications and processes
- Application Express development environment
- Integration to Identity Management solutions and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of software development using REST and SOAP APIs in an Oracle environment.
- Provision of relevant documentation and training for Oracle, Unix and BI environments
This is a fixed term contract working for a public sector client as an IT Support Analyst (Applications). To apply to the role please send a CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search