Leading Financial Institution in Edinburgh is looking for a Senior PMO to join the team who has - strong expert skills in Governance Management and Budget Management with intermediate experience in Resource Management.
This role is Hybrid with a view to be on site 1-2 days per month.
Summary of Key skills:
- Experience of running a PMO function over a large team
- Experience of programme delivery with a particular focus on reporting and governance aspects.
- Proactive and demonstrating leadership skill to shape and drive forward the Portfolio aspects.
- Familiar with both run and change aspects of the technology platform role.
- Experience of budget management, resource management and risk management.
- Creating board packs to a high standard.
- Organising and structuring the team in support of weekly, monthly and quarterly activities across resource, budgets, risk, communications and people agenda.
- Any previous experience in financial services would be beneficial to support getting up to speed quickly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search