Platform Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure Services (SC Eligible)£98,000 - £117,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Your Main Role:
- To design, pronounce and preserve new and already existing cloud platform solutions with a strong focus on security, quality and DevSecOps practices.
- Auto-Provisioning Technologies e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Puppet/Ansible.
- Experience in one or more Cloud Computing Providers: AWS, Azure, Google.
- Experience of Cloud Infrastructure Technologies: Networks, Security, Bash, Ruby and Linux.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Design Patterns and Software Engineering Practices.
Remote or Hybrid?
- A mix of remote and office working is an opportunity for this role.
Platform Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure Services (SC Eligible) £98,000 - £117,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search