Our client is looking for a highly skilled Test Manager to join their West Midlands team for a 6 months initial contract.
Key responsibilities / skills required:
- Balance competing priorities on different pieces of work within challenging timescales.
- Influence decisions across teams where priorities and interests are often conflicting.
- Produce a consistently high quality of output to ensure solutions are a good fit for the end user and/or for further input.
- Ensure all change impacting Finance is delivered using a consistent and robust change process which aligns to core principles, ensuring a successful delivery and value against the business opportunity
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, including senior management.
- Manage and prioritise workloads to ensure agreed objectives and demanding deadlines are met under pressure.
- Manage time effectively and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and MSP.
- Proficient in use of test management tools for defect management and reporting.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search