Investment Solutions Senior Analyst
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Investment Solutions Senior Analyst to join their team on a contract role.
- Practical experience of implementing propositional or regulatory change ideally in a unit linked fund environment
- Ability to translate complex issues into simple messages
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, confident and willing to challenge existing processes
- An understanding of unit linked funds and how these interact with pension products / other tax wrappers
- Experience of working with investment data
- Ensuring a customer-centric approach is adopted with regards to design and development of propositions or processes, taking into account the shareholder risk appetite, relevant regulation etc.
- Develop and manage relationships with colleagues at all levels, providing support and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of objectives and the ability to tackle work across own and other business areas with confidence.
- Responsible for implementation and oversight of processes whilst analysing and validating outputs of automated and outsourced functions in an accurate manner ensuring deadlines are met and appropriate audit trails are maintained
- Design, deliver, review and enhance high quality information for the unit linked business.
- Assimilating complex and detailed technical information to present in a clear, understandable and persuasive way, to a variety of audiences including senior staff and cross-divisional/external stakeholders.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted