Senior Reporting Analyst - Azure
An opportunity has arisen to join one of our Public Sector clients in the capacity of a Senior Reporting Analyst, on a 6-month initial contract.
As a Senior Analyst you will also be expected to be first point of contact in discussions about changes to the Reporting architecture, and the introduction of any new systems, and play a key role in driving continuous improvement within the Reporting area. You will also be expected to provide technical coaching and support to the Analysts in the team.
- Deliver the relevant daily weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner as well as any other reports as required which support the day to day operation.
- Detailed understanding of the data governance policies and ensuring that changes being made to systems are properly evaluated to avoid any disruption to processes or reporting suites
- Azure Data experience
- Produce and maintain operational dashboards which will allow the business to see 'at a glance' how we're performing.
- Conduct regular reviews of all existing reports used by the business with a view to rationalising them and removing any duplication and inconsistency.
- Focus on continuous improvement in processes and delivery of service to internal customers which results in strong internal relationships and improved efficiency.
- Participation in change projects which will deliver enhanced reporting capabilities or improve efficiency as required
- Collate and monitor corporate KPIs including writing the narrative for Board and leadership team papers.
- Develop new departmental and organisational KPIs as required to support business performance
- Design and delivery of training and coaching for customers and colleagues as required.
- Provide technical support for the management information systems) to ensure the provision of key business reports is maintained at all times.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search