Lead Azure BI / Data Engineer
- Hybrid working policy in place
We are looking for a Lead Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer to join the Enterprise Reporting platform in Data Services. Hands-on engineering will be your primary focus, working within a cross-functional platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to work collaboratively alongside our existing team.
- Expert in implementing modern BI, ETL and Data Warehousing solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server toolset and BI tools such as Power BI.
- Experience in data-warehousing, dimensional modelling, and dimensional data mart design.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of Dashboards & Business Intelligence applications.
- Experience with data analysis, trending and KPI development.
- Excellent T-SQL skills including SQL query performance optimisation.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communications skills.
- Experience in alerting and monitoring requirements for the platform.
- Experience across the delivery lifecycle, an understanding of agile development practices, ideally having worked successfully with agile delivery teams.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft SQL and Data Platform(s), especially:
- SQL Server.
- Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Azure SQL Database.
- Azure Storage Services.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search