Java Developers (Senior to Lead) - Hybrid - 80-120K plus bonuses and more
Lorien's client, a great and expanding firm operating in one of the world's largest markets, is looking to bring on board a number of Developers to build up their brand new Edinburgh office, work closely with their already established London squad to bolster the wider development function, and continue to create products and tooling for their growing, global customer base.
In this instance they're looking for Senior to Lead level Java Developers (Back End or Full Stack openings available) to take the reins across the development of core business software as part of their wider global trading platform and engineer/work on a variety of technical solutions from core trading services to order management and cloud-based microservices, big data solutions and more.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll enjoy in return for your efforts:
- Very strong packages of around 80-120K depending on your level and relevant skills, plus some of the best bonuses we've seen which can increase depending on the market fit, popularity and impact of your creations
- Hybrid working in a brand new Edinburgh office and close working with their London based colleagues
- The chance to work on tooling and products used across the globe in one of the world's largest markets
- Opportunities to progress both professionally (you can pave your own career pathway) and technically, with chances to upskill and learn as you go
Some of the duties involved:
- Designing, developing and improving key software and APIs
- Helping to lead in a hands-on capacity; improving both the team and products simultaneously and representing less senior members at stand ups
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary team of Front End, Product Management, QA and UX/UI specialists
- Contributing to flagship system/tooling-related and high-level architectural decisions
- Leading and mentoring other Developers as the team grows
- Writing clean code and instilling best practice wherever possible
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Java development skills - either in a Back End or Full Stack capacity (there are openings for both)
- For a Lead level opening, some record of team leadership ideally with line management skills
- Strong grasp of data structures/algorithms/multithreaded programming/hash maps/tables
- A bonus would be any skills/knowledge across the following: Distributed Systems / Message-oriented middleware / REST APIs / Web Sockets / Linux / Cloud-based Deployments
If this sounds like a good match for your skills, and you like the idea of joining an already successful team operating in a promising market, working on solutions and seeing the fruits of your labour through exciting products, amazing bonuses and more, apply now with your latest CV and let's have a chat!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search