- Informatica Developer - Financial Services
- Milton Keynes - Hybrid working 2 days on-site
- 12 month contract
- Market Rate
- Inside of Scope
My client, a large bank, is looking for a Senior Infromatica Engineer with experience in the design and implementation of use cases with Informatica products: Axon, EDC, IDQ,. He or she will integrate, evolve and support the existing Data tool using the above-mentioned modules: Axon, EDC, IDQ Reporting to Data Acquisition & Data Anonymisation Manager within Data Engineering/DevOps and Tech.
- Bring to live the new modules and help to evolve them, feed them, integrate them, link them, etc
- Improvement of existing frameworks, integration of new sources & identification of automation opportunities
- Design solutions aligned to project objectives, enterprise goals, internal controls & governance
- Ensure high-quality Big Data/Cloud service is provided & solutions in place within SLAs/mil
Key Skills & Experiences
- Informatica Experience - AXON, EDC, IDQ
- Strong JAVA/Scala/Spark or similar programming languages skills
- Good SQL skills
- Knowledge of Relational & non-relational Databases -Data model design and development experience
- -UNIX through Command Line
- to work in end2end solutions through the whole life cycle of a project
- Expereince working in the Financial Services/ Insurance Sector
- Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem,
- AWS Cloud
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search