A Lead Service Designer is being sought by one of the UK's leading experience consultancies / Digital Agencies to play a strategic role in the service design work within the public sector portfolio.
From championing service user needs and bridging them to government policy and regulatory frameworks, to understand and map the service context (e.g. stakeholders, partners, suppliers, ecosystems, physical infrastructure, etc.), formulate outcome-oriented hypotheses and concepts, and articulate service value propositions in multi-channel experiences across multiple touch-points; You will work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams across various clients, from those attempting to disrupt the market to those driving optimisation and innovation across existing ones.
Your experience includes:
- Extensive experience as a Senior / Lead Service Designer working in the consulting / agency world. You will also ideally have experience of working in the government / public sector and have a solid knowledge of GDS and associated frameworks.
- A portfolio presenting a few case studies covering the whole service design lifecycle (from discovery to Beta and beyond) with actual artefacts that can be presented in depth during the interview.
- Working for highly regulated public and commercial sectors.
- Experience in leading the service design within multi-disciplinary agile service teams (incl. content and interaction designers, business analysts, researchers, developers and subject matter experts)
- Clear evidence of how you solved whole real for user needs through an evidenced based design
- Proven and practical experience in leading, or playing a senior role in the definition or delivery of user-centred services.
- Proven and practical experience in formulating and developing service value propositions, leverage existing or new capabilities to fulfil those propositions, or mitigate constraints with researchers, business analysts, solution architects, service owners, delivery leads and other designers.
- Well informed design opinions based on research, data and insights.
- Guiding and mentoring members of your team to support their individual progression.
You'll be working for one of the most exciting and forward thinking CDO's in the business who has a proven track record and a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences. Please get in touch with a CV and portfolio to be considered for a truly unique opportunity.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search