- Change Manager
- London - Hybrid (onsite 2/3 days per week)
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Bonus
My client, a large Insurance company, is looking for a Change Manager to ensure strategic outcomes are released. Experience within the Insurance industry is desirable but no essential.
- Be a role model and actively engage with the virtual team of change resources across the business. Actively lead and support team activities to drive sharing of knowledge, team building and connection of projects
- Build strong relationships with the business, through a solid and empathetic understanding of the project and impacts, to shape and deliver change plans
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Feed into the LSM-wide Change Plan ensuring that
- Change activity is effectively connected across the business
- Change lands well and is adopted
- Capacity of the business is effectively managed
- Work with the business to identify new change opportunities that haven't been considered as part of anything else and build them into business cases and resource plans
- Apply change management method, processes, and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by projects
- Work to gain maximum buy-in from change networks
- Provide day-to-day leadership and support to the change management effort for the assigned project
- Build strong relationships with Communications function to effectively support project and programme change requirements and ensure connection of strategies and plans
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
Key Skills & Experiences
- Experience in organisation design and/or in driving cultural/ behavioural change
- Solid understanding of the change journey, people impact and ability to move through this process when implementing a new way of working
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools e.g., Prosci/Adkar/APMG
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
- Experience developing and driving delivery of change plans
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in complex, interdependent scenarios, and situations
- Experience of major programmes of change
- Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- A passion for driving operational and cultural change with a specific focus on delivering exceptional customer experience and increased business results.
- A recognised change management qualification or equivalent experience e.g., Prosci/Adkar/APMG
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search