- Continuously seek feedback from users, customers, and colleagues
- Creating quality mock-ups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes & translating design wireframes into code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Writing reusable code and libraries and accompanying documentation to ensure it is easy to maintain in the future
- Optimise and design new features, and maintain existing ones
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability and performance
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Provide timescales and testing plans for product features
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Angular, AngularJS, Sass and Tailwind CSS
- Producing UI layouts using CSS, CSS Flexbox or CSS Grid Layout
- Experience with complex REST APIs from the client-side
- Build tools and config management
- Testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and lazy loading
- Experience of debugging using tools like Chrome Developer ConsoleThe following would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of C# or other languages
- Exposure to full-stack development
- Understanding of WCAG principles, so that you can ensure that our application adheres to such principles
- Bitmap and vector graphical tools such as GIMP, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Pixelmator or Sketch
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud: Team City, Azure Dev Ops, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted