Infrastructure Project Manager - INSIDE IR35
Our client, within the Insurance industry are recruiting for a Project Manager with experience in the Infrastructure area across a variety of skills sets.
The client are looking for a Project Manager with end user technology deployment experience to lead a transformation project for PC, Mac and Virtual servicesIn this role you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Drive initiating, scoping, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects, ensuring delivery to time, cost, quality & scope on time
- Encompass from initial idea to close / decommissioning, ensuring success, continuity of service and minimisation of risk
- Define the project's scope and determine available resources
- Preparing and delivering written & verbal weekly project update summaries for key stakeholders
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate/ manage risk - delivery, technical and commercial risks
- Provision of comprehensive and complete necessary project documentation
- Ensure knowledge and information flow seamlessly to keep projects moving forwards
- Ensure financial control of project and Delivery of benefits
- Microsoft O365 migration experience to lead a transformation project for SharePoint services
- Experience with end user hardware deployment and adoption experience to lead a transformation project for Print, Workstation and Meeting space services
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search