Information Security Consultant
Permanent - Paying up to £85,000 P/A
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Information Security Consultant with experience of supporting a wide range of projects. You will need to have a very broad skillset across the security space, so security infrastructure, cloud security, Privacy and AI etc.
What we are looking for:
- Represent Information Security with Business stakeholders as a trusted advisor, finding pragmatic and cost-effective security solutions that efficiently support customer needs.
- Act as a specialist owner of 1 or more of the team's security processes, systems or frameworks, maintaining specialist knowledge and continually evolving the process,system or framework with reference to the business and local system & process owners, regulation & good practice.
- Provide appropriate specialist advice and interpretation of Information Security best practice and UK regulatory requirements to a range of different stakeholders as new products, processes and systems are developed
- Lead risk & control assessments using defined processes, for example external supplier due diligence, privacy impact assessments and project security.
- Develop and lead innovative and effective training and awareness activities for information security and privacy, to ensure effective colleague engagement and awareness.
Education and Qualifications:
- hold or have the capability to attain appropriate external qualifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), along with qualifications aligned to their technical area of expertise
This is a great opportunity for somebody to join an outstanding business based in London. If the above feels like something you may be interested in please do apply.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted