Information Security Assurance Consultant (CISSP, CISA, CRISC)
Permanent £70,000 - £90,000 based on experience
Lorien Global's client is one of the largest financial service providers across Europe. Our client is looking for Information Security Assurance Consultant, please see details below:
- Offer expert, industry leading subject matter expertise covering all aspects of information security and privacy.
- Correspond to Information Security with Business stakeholders as a trusted advisor, finding pragmatic and cost-valuable security solutions that efficiently support customer needs.
- Vast experience of information security (technical and non-technical aspects), including good understanding of privacy
- plan, organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- practical, and effectively balances risk and control requirements with commercial drivers
- ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- positive, cooperative and builds and maintains effective relationship with others
- able to influence rulemaking to surface and mitigate issues and risks across a wide range of stakeholder
£70,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search