2nd Line Support Analyst - Edinburgh / Remote - 3 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join on a 3 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner. (Successful candidates are expected to display a sound command of written and spoken English)
- Experience of working in an IT Support Service (2nd Line) or similar ITIL support role
- Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10, Server 2012/16)
- MS Office 2010/2016
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016
- SCCM 2012/16
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- MS Teams
- Current ITIL Practitioner qualification
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted