This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced C++ Programmer to gain experience with the latest versions of C++ (17 & 20) and work on systems for self service terminal applications.
Based in the centre of Manchester (hybrid remote), this role is paying between £40k and £60k p.a. + benefits.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Technology and working alongside a team of experienced developers, you will participate in the full software development life-cycle, building a new application to run on over 5000 self-service terminals across the UK.
- Development of high quality software for the windows platform
- Integration of hardware peripherals such as note acceptors using low level code and API's
- Implementing UI designs
- Ensuring the quality of software through development integration testing
- Producing well written technical documentation
- Working with the delivery team to ensure projects/sprints are estimated accurately and delivered on time
- Working with the QA team to integrate automated testing tools.
- Review code and solutions with peers.
- A minimum of 3 years C++ development experience
- Knowledge of Windows development
- Client-Server development experience
- Visual Studio experience
- Any prior experience with Qt / QML would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience of hardware interfacing and serial communications
- Knowledge of network communications: HTTP, sockets, TCP/IP etc.
Benefits + Perks:
- Work from home 3 days a week, 2 days in the office
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7.00am and 10am)
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Employee Discount Programme
- Car scheme - reduced prices on a variety of brand-new cars
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
Interested? Contact Philip Boltt at Lorien Global
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search