Blue Prism Developer - Permanent Opportunity - Hybrid Working - Watford Office
Are you a Blue Prism Developer looking for their new challenge?
My major retail client is looking for a Blue Prism Developer to join them on a permanent basis and assist with the delivery of medium size and high complexity developments for Finance or any other Business Functions across my client's European Finance Operations.
In this role you will be involved in a high level of business partnering with both business functions and IT and also mentor other more junior developers in the community.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing local automation solutions and making changes where required to respond to system/process changes
- Creating and maintaining the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that associated automation configuration methodologies and standards are followed
- Executes test plan for completed user stories / features
The skills that will make you suitable for the position:
- Experience of technical design, development and implementation or support of business systems
- Experience of developing and designing business software solutions using appropriate technologies (such as Robotic Process Automation or power platform tools)
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Blue Prism or Power Platform
- Ability to deliver medium size and highly complex automations
If you have the skill-set and this sounds of interest, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted