An innovative TV platform is looking for a Lead Developer to help them deliver their vision, build fantastic User Interface for millions of users. This role is mostly UI focused with some backend development. 60% hands on coding, 40 % management tasks.
This is a permanent role based in London with mostly remote or hybrid opportunity. It is expected that you will be in the office just once in a week. They are paying up to £ 90,000 p.a. + 20% potential bonus. They also offer notable benefits including Pension Plan, Private Healthcare and Flexible working.
You'll be working for a company that provide TV services for over three million households in the UK. They have partnership with BBC, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sony, Sky Atlantic, TalkTalk TV and some more.
Their tech stack includes React, Node and AWS.
Skills and experience
- Using tools like Mocha, Sinon, WebDriver & Cucumber
- Have an insatiable appetite for learning and growth, no matter what your level
- Comfortable ramping up in unfamiliar code and product areas
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an eye for system design are a must. We enjoy solving hard problems.
- Managing code using GIT, guarding quality using code reviews and pull requests
- Working as part of a team using Agile principles
Nice to have's
- Good understanding of AWS or similar public cloud providers
- Working in a resource constrained, embedded environment
- RxJs, React, Functional Programming
- Debugging a complex stack with many actors
- Competitive Salary on offer
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working
- Hybrid office, working from home/remotely
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday purchase programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Set Top Box
- Staff Discount Scheme
Your CV is very welcome.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted