Machine Learning Data Scientist
My client, one of the biggest retail and fashion companies in the UK are currently looking for a Machine Learning Data Scientist to join their already established teams on a permanent basis.
- An advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a similar quantitative subject - a Ph.D. is a bonus
- Experience in using machine learning methods to solve problems involving complex/high - dimensional data (e.g. image, click - streams, text, video, speech, time series) - This can either be through a distinguished academic career alongside relevant publications, or significant experience solving and productionising models within industry
- An understanding of the retail, marketing, and/or ecommerce industry
- Comfortable working in a Python data science tech stack (e.g. pandas, NumPy, Dask, scikit-learn, Keras, PySpark, PyTorch). Additional knowledge of Scala is desirable
- Experience accessing and combining data from multiple sources and building data pipelines, including a good knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and engineering practices (Data pipelines, API workflows, CI/CD deployments) alongside ML (DataOps, MLOps)
- A solid understanding of statistics (hypothesis testing, regressions, random variables, inference)
- The ability to work collaboratively and proactively in a fast-paced environment alongside both scientists, engineers and non-technical stakeholders
- A 'hackers' mentality, comfortable using open source technologies.
If you have the above skills please apply and i will contact you within 24 hours
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search