Onsite Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer
12 month! INSIDE OF IR35 up to £170
I am representing a leading IT MSP who are currently looking for an Onsite Engineer they will be based in Watford
You will be part of a team of 3 they will mainly be used for BAU work, offering Studio Support too, MAC knowledge is essential. There is also some ad hock OOH project work which is paid OT
- PC and Laptop imaging
- Helpdesk / Welcome desk
- Desktop support
- VC Support
- Citrix support
- Printer support
- Installations, move and changes
- 1st / 2nd line support roles
- Supporting Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Administrating Microsoft Active Directory
- Supporting Microsoft 365 Applications
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Experience working on a 2nd line service desk
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Time management and Organisational skills.
- Flexibility - nationwide travel may be required.
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems.
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of products.
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer support skills
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search