This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established architecture team on the development of an entirely new enterprise grade digital platform.
Based in the centre of Manchester (only 2 days a week in office), this position is paying between £80k and £90k per annum.THE ROLE:
Joining their existing team of Technical Architects and working across all application teams (back-end, front-end and mobile), you will play a key role in the development of their grade digital platform. You will also be contributing to the future state architecture planning, providing clear intent of the platform evolution, and provide guide rails for engineering teams to operate efficiently through implementation.THE COMPANY:
One of the UK's top sports gaming software companies, whose highly complex systems process 1000's of transactions and calculations every second, whilst handling vast amounts of data. They are part of the world's largest independent bookmakers but still maintaining their autonomy and non-corporate culture.
- Awareness of application architectural patterns
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Experience in leading a team
- Ability to understand the complexities of integrated services from 3rd parties, and ensure there is a robust architecture to limit the impact when things occasionally go wrong.
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid remote working (2 days a week in office)
- Flexi-start (7am-10am)
- Death in service
- Employee discount scheme
- Car scheme - reduced prices on a variety of brand-new cars
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Bereavement leave
Interested? Contact Philip Boltt at Lorien Global
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted