Full Remote Lead Java Developer- £90k + 10% bonus - Join the world's leading market data, insights and brand consultancy focusing on enhancing their clients understanding of users/customers (how we think, feel, shop, share).
As a Lead developer you will be leading a scrum team (Agile environment) to build the structure and work in concert with Data scientists to develop the panel management system. Apart from Hands-on development, the Lead developer will support their team by providing mentoring and coaching to enhance their development.
The core project will be incorporating machine learning and AI to develop a superior process engine for internal applications.
Location: Fully Remote, Across EU (Candidates must be an EU Resident)
Salary: £75,000-£90,000 + 10% bonus
- Assist in architecting, design, development, implementation of complex applications and core utilities
- Collaborate with divisional architects, lead engineers and other senior engineers to set architectural standards for the division
- Understand governing security and compliance policies and ensure applications are designed with security and compliance from the beginning
- Provide a level of mentorship to team members, including outsourced resources
- Ability to develop business domain expertise and provide technical support to SMEs in that business domain
- Proactively ensure consistent, well documented, and flexible APIs at the system and sub-system level
- Know and champion best practices in many areas of software engineering (security, testability, reliability, scalability)
- Assist in helping QA to develop quality and performance monitoring programs for specific systems, sub-systems, and components (automated test covered)
Our Expectation for the ideal candidate
- Lead level Knowledge and Experience with Core Java and Spring Framework
- Lead level Knowledge and Experience in Restful API's and microservice
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as MS Devops and AWS code pipeline
- Working knowledge of Service Oriented architecture (SOA)
- Exposure to Publish-Subscribe model and event streaming platforms (i.e. Pulsar, Kafka, Flink or AWS Kinesis)
- Ability to communicate and operate with global distributed teams (internal and off-shore)
If you're interested in working for an global leading company that is focus on understanding the heterogeneity and psychology of people, please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search