Full Remote Senior Java Developer- £70k-£80k - Join the world's leading market data, insights and brand consultancy focusing on enhancing their clients understanding of users/customers (how we think, feel, shop, share).
As a Senior Java Developer you will be focusing on the panel management system, this management system will provide: a collection of geographic regions that builds models -> Solicit people to join panels that match certain demographics -> provides these panels to match what clients want to study based on census data (i.e. want to launch a product or service in a new country, is it viable ? how should it be approached? ).
The project will use machine learning and AI to achieve the most efficient and cost effective use of the panels through target engine.
Location: Fully Remote, Must be UK Resident
- Assist in architecting, design, development, implementation of complex applications and core utilities
- Collaborate with divisional architects, lead engineers and other senior engineers to set architectural standards for the division
- Understand governing security and compliance policies and ensure applications are designed with security and compliance from the beginning
- Provide a level of mentorship to team members, including outsourced resources
- Ability to develop business domain expertise and provide technical support to SMEs in that business domain
- Proactively ensure consistent, well documented, and flexible APIs at the system and sub-system level
- Know and champion best practices in many areas of software engineering (security, testability, reliability, scalability)
- Assist in helping QA to develop quality and performance monitoring programs for specific systems, sub-systems, and components (automated test covered)
Our Expectation for the ideal candidate
- Senior level Knowledge and Experience with Core Java and Spring Framework
- Senior level Knowledge and Experience in Restful API's and microservice
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as MS Devops and AWS code pipeline
- Working knowledge of Service Oriented architecture (SOA)
- Exposure to Publish-Subscribe model and event streaming platforms (i.e. Pulsar, Kafka, Flink or AWS Kinesis)
- Ability to communicate and operate with global distributed teams (internal and off-shore)
If you're interested in working for a large-scale greenfield project to develop a brand new delivery engine using the latest technology, please apply with an updated CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search